Tandem Hang Glide - Aerotow
- The only hang gliding experience to operate year round.
- Operated by a CAA Approved Operator since 2012
- Fly with four times hang gliding national champion pilot and distance record holder, John Smith.
- The longest and least weather affected hang gliding experience in New Zealand
- Operator has over 29 years experience in the aviation industry
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport from Queenstown & return
What's excluded :
- Photos and Videos offered separately
Fly high over New Zealand's pristine landscape, snow capped mountains and blue lakes with a highly experienced pilot. No experience necessary. Easy take-off and land on wheels while securely strapped into a fully enclosed harness.
• Central Otago, Alexandra, Cromwell New Zealand
Departure Point :45 Camp Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Check-in and pickup is typically from our desk at 45 Camp Street in the Ziptrek Ecotours ground floor shop, Queenstown. We can meet you out at the flying site on arrangement at 2 Perriam Place, Pisa Moorings opposite Clarks Road just a ten minute drive north of Cromwell.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.