Tarawera and Rotorua Lakes Helicopter Flight from Tauranga
Enjoy the views of the Tauranga region before heading over vast expanses of flourishing native pine forests to the many and varied geothermal areas of the Rotorua, all while your pilot gives you live commentary on board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off if requested
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Rotoma, Rotorua New Zealand
Lake Rotoma is the fourth-largest lake of the 11 lakes in the Rotorua Lakes district
Pass By: Tarawera Falls, Tarawera River New Zealand
Tarawera Falls is a 65 m high waterfall on the Tarawera River in the Bay of Plenty region in New Zealand's North Island. The Tarawera River flows out of Lake Tarawera and across a rhyolitic lava flow that erupted from Mt Tarawera about 11,000 years ago
Pass By: Mt. Tarawera, Tr, Rotorua New Zealand
.Mount Tarawera is the volcano responsible for one of New Zealand's largest historic eruptions. Located 24 kilometres southeast of Rotorua in the North Island.
Pass By: Papamoa Beach, Papamoa New Zealand
Papamoa beach stretches for miles – 16km to be precise – and hugs the coastline between Mount Maunganui in the west, and the Kaituna River in the east.
Departure Point :Aerius Helicopters Tauranga, Hangar 8 142 Aerodrome Road, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up only from local Hotels and Motels. No pickups from private addresses. We will pick you up 30 minutes prior to the time of your flight booking. e.g. 10 am pick up for 10.30 am flight.Look for our White Mini-van.For those arriving by Cruise Ship please meet out the front of the port gatesPorts
- Port of Tauranga - Cruise Ship
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to be confirmed. If wanting to book for 1 person we will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers. You will need to contact Aerius Helicopters for availability if booking for 1 person
- If booking within 24 hours of departure please phone for availability. Bookings within this time cannot be made online
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- In accordance with CAA rules and regulations, we require all passengers to inform us of their accurate weight before any flight. For the purpose of aircraft weight, balance and safety, the maximum weight allowed per seat is 130kgs (286lbs)
- Our pilots will make a decision in regards to weather conditions on the day of your booked flight. If the weather conditions are not suitable for flying, we will contact you to reschedule your booking or provide a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- All flights are subject to weather and weight restrictions. If the pilot has any concerns, flights may be altered at their discretion.
- If you would like to be picked up from your hotel or cruise ship terminal instead of meeting at the meeting point, please advise your hotel information in the 'Special Requirements' section at time of booking so the supplier can arrange this with you.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.