Taupo Adventure Combo: Jet Boat Ride and Whitewater Rafting
Take this action-packed challenge in Taupo that will have you experiencing the best of the North Island’s great outdoors from the water! Brace yourself for a jet-boat ride on the Waikato River to the spectacular Huka Falls combined with whitewater rafting on the Tongariro River. With all equipment provided and knowledgeable guides included, you’ll discover why New Zealand is the world’s adventure capital.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 30 minute Jet-Boat Ride
- 2 hr Whitewater Rafting
- All Necessary Equipment Provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional Guides
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your fun-filled, multi-thrill experience of the North Island’s natural spoils will give you the experience of your life. With knowledgeable, friendly and professional guides, you’ll see all angles of Taupo, approximately 50 miles (80 km) south of Rotorua
With this option, your experience begins with the jet-boat ride. Then brave the Tongariro River by whitewater raft! Enjoy a 2-hour rafting experience that combines the heart-pumping action of more than 60 rapids with plenty of calm water where you can sit back and take in the splendid scenery and wildlife.
All equipment needed, as well as hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels, are included to ensure you have a carefree day of adventure!
• Huka Falls tracks, Huka Falls Road, Taupo New Zealand
• Tongariro River, New Zealand
Departure Point :200 Karetoto Road, Waikato 3384, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free transfers are available from selected Taupo accommodation if you don't have your own transport. Please list your accommodation upon booking and we will advise if pick up is available or of a meeting location.
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be over 3 feet (1 meter) tall to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Total trip time: 7 hours (approx) if completed in 1 day
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.