Ōtautahi: Christchurch Small-Group Inner City Walking Tour
Amiki offer inner city walking tours that share the local culture in a unique way with international and local visitors. The tours weave through laneways, gardens and hidden squares, past historic buildings and land marks revealing gems hidden in plain sight. Amiki share an often-forgotten Māori and European whakapapa (history) and perspective of Ōtautahi (Christchurch). As keen foodies Amiki have combined their passions for storytelling, with the region’s rich kai (food) and inu (drink) offerings, connecting guests to local unique people and places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Snacks - Our price includes food and drink tastings along the way.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bridge of Remembrance, Cashel Street Central City, Christchurch 8001 New Zealand
Linking Cambridge and Oxford Terraces over the Avon River this monumental bridge was opened in 1924
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :New Regent Street, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Bridge of Remembrance, Cashel Street, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.