Te Anau Glow Worm Caves Tour
The fascinating Te Anau caves system on the western shore of Lake Te Anau offers an underground adventure that charms visitors of all ages. This tour takes you to a mysterious underground world of rushing water before drifting in silent darkness beneath the luminous shimmer of thousands of glowworms.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Lake cruise on Lake Te Anau
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- Entry/Admission - Te Anau Glowworm Caves
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Te Anau Glowworm Caves, Lakefront Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
View glittering glowworms in an underground cave system.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Pass By: Lake Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Take a scenic cruise across beautiful Lake Te Anau on the luxury catamaran Luminosa to Cavern House on the lake's western shores.
Departure Point :85 Lakefront Drive, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Government regulations strictly adhered to. Covid Tracing App QR Code displayed- for those not using the app there is a paper sign-in sheet.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.