Te Puia Day Pass - Geysers, Mud Pools, Kiwi, Culture, History & more
Everything Rotorua is known for in the one location - Highest geyser in the southern hemisphere, learn about or take part in Maori Arts - Wood Carving, Greenstone carving, flax weaving and Maori Tattoo. Te Puia's cultural legacy is to preserve and protect Maori culture
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Highest Geyser and most active Geothermal Valley in the Southern Hemisphere
- Explore our Kiwi Conservation Centre - 2 Kiwi Birds onsite
- Wood & Greenstone carving, flax weaving, Maori Tattoo Schools
- Explore a Marae and Maori village
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
Te Puia is situated in the geothermal valley of Te Whakarewarewa, Rotorua and is a powerful reminder of the earth’s natural force. With remarkable geothermal features including the famous Pōhutu Geyser and rich layers of Māori culture, from the land itself to the artworks, the people, stories, traditions and architecture. There are nature trails teeming with native bird life and you will even find the New Zealand icon, the Kiwi bird on site.
The knowledge and passion of our guides is often what makes the Te Puia visitor experience so special. Passing on the knowledge and wisdom handed down from their ancestors carries a special pride. It opens visitors’ eyes to the interconnectedness of life in the Māori world, and touches hearts across cultures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Te Puia, Hemo Road, Tihiotonga, Rotorua 3040, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.