The Adrenaline Overdose at Off Road NZ
Raceline Karting is NZ’s premier karting adventure it is New Zealand's newest and longest state of the art outdoor KartSport circuit.Situated at the Rotorua International KartSport Raceway the track is 1.2km long, 8 metres wide, and includes a 150 metre straight, you will also take on 11 corners and 6 hairpins. We are operating Sodi 390cc 4 stroke karts imported from France, they can reach speeds close to 100km/hour.
Next up is our action-packed Monster 4X4 Thrill Ride, your professional driver will tackle local terrain in the 4X4 monster jeep with custom built chassis and suspension. The V6 Holden engine will propel you through our private native bush using all of its front & rear steering abilities.
Both awesome all-weather activities
per adult from
What's included :
- Full safety briefing and equipment provided
- Wet weather protection gear
- Professional Guide
- International 1.2km Outdoor Kartsport Circuit
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Available for purchase on site
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available for purchase on site
Kick things off with the power of a Monster 4X4 Thrill Ride. Strapped into this immense machine, hold on tight as your professional driver goes deep into New Zealand forest, hugging the steep tracks and unforgiving volcanic terrain. Then it’s time to get race ready and feel the G-force intensify as you take on New Zealand’s newest and longest A-rated KartSport outdoor circuit.
Departure Point :193 Amoore Road, Mamaku, Rotorua 3072, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- Must be a minimum of 14 years old and 1.4 meters tall
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- New Zealand currently do not require business to enforce Covid19 safety procedures, when our alert levels require it we will be strictly monitoring and enforcing the above as well as extra.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.