The best of Auckland city walking tour
Auckland is New Zealand's largest city. Auckland is lucky to be home to wonderful waters with unbeatable landscapes and unique wildlife. Did you know that there are over 50 extinct volcanoes in Auckland? Why is the ‘City of Sails‘ nickname of Auckland? The city is very impressive, so it is tourist favorite. Did you know that over 2 million tourists come to Auckland every year? With a local charismatic guide you will see the most beautiful parts of the city. You will visit the famous Sky Tower. Did you know that The Sky Tower is currently the tallest structure in the Southern Hemisphere? It offers breathtaking views. Visit the Auckland War Memorial Museum and Parnell Village. Take a stroll through Auckland's oldest park and garden complex. Do you know what makes them so special? A professional guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about Auckland.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland, Auckland, North Island
Auckland Domain park,
Auckland War Memorial Museum,
Parnell Village Walk.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :International Art Centre, 202 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.