The best of Auckland walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Auckland is known as a vibrant and diverse place where nature and urban life go hand-in- hand, with 48 volcanic cones, more than 50 islands. Why is Maungakiekie / One Tree Hill an important memorial place for both Māori and other New Zealanders? You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Auckland. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland, Auckland, North Island
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :28 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Return Detail :Auckland, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.