The best of Wellington walking tour
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. You will have a chance to explore the city, while hearing fascinating facts and legends. Why does Wellington boast a compact downtown area that’s easy to explore on foot and a wealth of architectural styles? Wellington is known as one of the most picturesque capital cities you will ever fine and is clustered around a sparking bay, surrounded by green forested mountains and stretches up beautiful forested valleys. You will be surprised how many stories are hidden in the streets, buildings and corners of Wellington Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. Perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will hear the stories and legends of the city
* You will visit the charming places
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wellington, Wellington, Greater Wellington, North Island
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :39 Ghuznee Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Return Detail :Wellington, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.