The Classic Marine Reserve Tour
From Marahau jump onboard our very own water taxi and head to the golden sands of Onetahui. There its into the kayak for a magical paddle northwards, where we enjoy close encounters with the resident seal population.
Enjoy a delicious lunch while your guide brews fresh coffee.
There is ample time to take a swim. short walk or just relax. A string of beautiful beaches and enchanting lagoons await us on our paddle south, before we hoist our specially designed spinnakers for an effortless sail into Anchorage Bay. From here its back into the water taxi for a enjoyable ride back to Marahau.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Tonga Island Marine Reserve
What's excluded :
- water bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tonga Island Marine Reserve, Abel Tasman National Park New Zealand
Get up close with the New Zealand Fur Seal
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Kahu Kayaks Abel Tasman, 325 Sandy Bay-Marahau Road, Marahau 7197, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.