The Family Cruiser
Join our friendly kayak guides as they share their enthusiasm for this stunning stretch of coast. From Marahau head south on a relaxing exploration of nesting cormorants, sea caves and the world famous Split Apple Rock. Ideal for families and those of you who like to take it easy. Returns to Marahau approximately 12pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sea Kayak, life jackets, spray skirts and safety equipment
- Entry/Admission - Split Apple Rock
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Split Apple Rock, Moonraker Way, Kaiteriteri 7197 New Zealand
Check out the world famous Split Apple Rock, explore nesting cormorants and sea caves.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kahu Kayaks Abel Tasman, 325 Sandy Bay-Marahau Road, Marahau 7197, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.