The Grape Vine
New Zealand, and North Canterbury in particular, produces some of the most sought after wine in the world. So take a helicopter flight and drop in at a winery of your choice, at an additional cost you can enjoy a delicious lunch and sample a selection of fine wines before returning back to base.
Our pilots will personalise this experience for you by sharing their local knowledge and insights of our big backyard as you fly over remarkable sights and landmarks, including; Horse Power, Brew moon, Glenmark Rugby Club and Secluded Sandy Beaches.
We have plenty to share with you and can’t wait for you to experience it.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Helicopter Flight Experience
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Wine Tasting comes at an additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canterbury Region, Canterbury Region, South Island
As you head towards one of the many award winning wineries in the North Canterbury region, fly over remarkable sights and landmarks including Horse Power, Brew Moon, Glenmark Rugby Club and Secluded Sandy Beaches.
Departure Point :Christchurch Helicopters, 25 Aviation Drive Harewood Aviation Park, Christchurch International Airport, Christchurch 7676, New Zealand
Departure Time :4/29/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.