The Rock Adventure Overnight Cruise
Immerse yourself in the Bay of Islands...
The Ultimate Bay of Islands Boat Cruise!
The only overnight cruise in the Bay of Islands, offering snorkeling, kayaking, island walks and the opportunity to catch or collect seafood. Come aboard The Rock for a truly unique experience - with a homely atmosphere, a warm welcome from our crew and a variety of awesome activities to keep you entertained and immersed in this amazing part of the world.
Departing from Paihia Wharf, this is the best way to spend 22 hours in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand.
The Rock Classic Overnight Cruise is a tour of the Bay of Islands with loads of fun for all the family including activities like target shooting, dusk fishing, night kayaking, snorkeling, guided island walk, collect seafood, paddle boards, informative chats with our knowledgeable crew and more.
Accommodation in a shared cabins, all activities, dinner, breakfast and lunch included.
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All activities
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - The Rock Adventure Cruise
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Stop At: The Rock Adventure Cruise, Marsden Rd Paihia Wharf Building, Paihia 0200 New Zealand
The Rock Classic Overnight Cruise is a tour of the Bay of Islands with loads of fun activities such as target shooting, dusk fishing, night kayaking, snorkeling, collecting seafood, SUP paddle boards, island exploring, informative chats with our knowledgeable crew and more.
Accommodation in shared cabins, all activities, dinner, breakfast and lunch included. Cabins can be upgraded to private cabins and you can do this when you book online.
Duration: 22 hours
Departure Point :Paihia Wharf, Bay Of Islands, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands