The Tailor's Secrets | An Immersive Treasure-Hunt Style Adventure | City Strider
- Experience the beautiful city of Dunedin in an exciting new way.
- Navigate through the city by deciphering a trail of cryptic clues sent to your phone.
- See the sites and visit local establishments as you take part in an immersive narrative.
- Work together with your group of two to five people, and uncover the mystery of each story.
- Discover the city from a unique perspective you won't find anywhere else.
per adult from
What's included :
- Clues and hints delivered to your phone via Messenger
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Available for purchase at pub/cafe breaks
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available for purchase at pub/cafe breaks
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available for purchase at pub/cafe breaks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: University of Otago, 362 Leith Street, Dunedin 9016 New Zealand
Walk through the University of Otago.
Pass By: George Street, North Dunedin, Dunedin, New Zealand
Travel through the city.
Pass By: The Octagon, Dunedin 9016 New Zealand
Finish your journey at a hidden pub near the Octagon.
Departure Point :54 Saint David Street, North Dunedin, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Return Detail :Octagon Dunedin, Octagon, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Walking distance of 2km over approximately 2 hours
- Phones or phone services not provided
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Optional break at cafe and pub throughout.
- Messages sent and received via Facebook Messenger
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.