The Ultimate Canopy Experience
The 3.5 hour experience consists of 1200m of zip lines, an 18m abseil, swing bridges, a 400m long zip line, a 50m high cliff walk and spiral staircases!
Soar through the trees and experience New Zealand’s ancient forest like never before – in two unforgettable zip line adventures. Step into a lost world and come face to face with towering trees and native flora untouched for centuries in one of the most intact native eco-systems you’ll find anywhere in New Zealand. Immerse yourself in this breath-taking country the way it once was – and hear the inimitable birdsong of New Zealand native birds including Tuis, North Island Robins, Kereru and Tomtits in their natural habitat.There are two unique eco-tour experiences to choose from, featuring a network of zip lines, suspended swing bridges, treetop platforms and forest trails, as you journey deep into 500 hectares of ancient forest. Get below the surface, above the trees, learn about the past and become part of the future!
What's included :
- Fully guided return transfers from Auckland
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from Auckland CBD
- Complimentary refreshments and water on board
- Complimentary photos & all necessary safety equipment provided
- Admission to 3.5 hours ultimate canopy guided experience
- A local English-speaking tour escort throughout the tour
- Luxurious temperature controlled transportation in a minibus
- Get below the surface, above the trees, learn about the past and become part of the future!
- The experience consists of 1200m of zip lines, an 18m abseil, swing bridges, a 400m tandem zip line!
- The ultimate way to explore the treetops and the breath-taking lake views.
- The longest, 400m zip line is a tandem zip line so you can ride side-by-side!
- Highly trained guides to keep you completely safe, and are guaranteed to make you smile!
- Entry/Admission - Rotorua Canopy Tours
What's excluded :
- Access to Wi-Fi on board for a small surcharge
Stop At: Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
The 3.5 hour experience consists of 1200m of zip lines, an 18m abseil, swing bridges, a 400m long zip line, a 50m high cliff walk and spiral staircases! This is the ultimate way to explore the treetops and the breath-taking lake views.
Relive the sounds, sights and smells of a time before men left their indelible imprint upon nature. This is New Zealand in all of its glory and you will never forget it! You’ll find yourself standing near the top of towering native trees; flying across fern-clad valleys that have stood untouched for 1000 years and climbing suspended staircases and bridges that will blow your mind. This tour is suitable for ages 10+.
You might even be lucky enough to hand-feed wild North Island robin which is pretty incredible. The Ultimate Canopy Tour is our premium product and taken this tour to a whole new level. The Ultimate Canopy Tour is higher, longer and 100% more spectacular than our Original Canopy Tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Grand Mercure Auckland, 8 Customs Street East, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight limit is 120kg
- Minimum age of ten years old. There is no upper age limit
- Children (15 years and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (16 years or over)
- Please dress with an additional layer of clothing & closed toe footwear
- You will be provided with wet weather gear (if required) & all safety equipment
- You are welcome to bring your camera but it must have a small strap that can be attached to your harness
- Moderate fitness level required - must have the ability to go for a half day forest walk or hill walk
- Ability to walk up 6 flights of stairs unassisted without stopping for a break
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons