Tongariro Alpine Crossing shuttle, return transfer from Turangi.
We specialize in transfers to the world famous Tongariro Alpine Crossing trek.
Locally owned and operated family business with the convenience of cultural insights, genuine local hospitality & drivers.
Upon completion you will receive a cold beverage to compliment your achievement.
per adult from
30 to 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of hiking poles
- Cultural insights on arrival
What's excluded :
- Return transfers to the Crossing (Mangatepopo) from any location within Central Turangi departing at 5:30 am.
Turangi is the perfect base for the Crossing with lots of accommodation options and hot thermal pools to relax in after you have completed the Crossing. This is the easiest hassle free option.
We will pick you up in the afternoon from the end (Ketetahi) to return you back to Turangi. Afternoon pick up times are 2 pm, 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm so all you need to do is wait for any of these times and board the shuttle.
Departure Point :
You need to tell us where your pick up location is.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Mangatepopo Road, Manawatu-Wanganui 3989, New Zealand - This is the start of the Tongariro Alpine Crossing. 6-8 hour self gided hike.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.