Tongariro White Water Rafting from Taupo and Turangi
The Tongariro white water is regarded as one of New Zealand's best half-day white water rafting adventures. Raft over 50 exciting rapids, through a beautiful volcanic gorge. Explore a hidden waterfall (jump optional, weather permitting) and enjoy some hot chocolate and chocolate candy on the river. Afterwards, refuel with your complimentary River Dog (hot dog) and cold beer/soda or hot mulled wine. Trips depart daily and year round, complimentary pickup from Taupo is available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up (selected hotels only)
- Light refreshments
- Professional local guide
- Rafting and safety equipment
- Complimentary post-trip river dog (hot dog)
- Post-trip cold beer/soda or hot mulled wine
- Entry/Admission - Tongariro River
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Food and drink not listed in itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tongariro River, New Zealand
Over 50 exciting Grade 3 Rapids!
See the extremely rare Whio/Blue Duck
Experience authentic Maori culture and legends
Travel in a region untouched and natural
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :41 Ngawaka Place, Turangi 3334, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 10-12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Swimwear and a towel are recommended (towels are available for rental)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.