Urban Explorer Tour
Discover the heart of our revitalised city on a 2.5 hour Urban Explorer guided cycle tour. Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of central Christchurch at a relaxed pace from the comfort of your urban bike as our experienced local guide takes you straight to the best bits.
Christchurch is the ideal city to explore by bike, with flat elevation and purpose-built cycleways allowing easy access to the natural features and rapidly evolving urban centre we are so proud of. Let us share with you all the local highlights including heritage sites, cultural icons, hospitality hot spots, parks, gardens and more. This 2.5 hour guided cycle tour is an excellent way to become familiar with our inner city. Our passionate local guides will proudly pass on their vast local knowledge ensuring you come away with a whole new understanding of Christchurch, a bunch of recommendations for your visit and a truly memorable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CBD Christchurch, Central City, Christchurch New Zealand
Hagley Park, Avon River Trail, the Arts Centre, City CBD, High Street, C4 Coffee on Tuam St, the Christchurch Transitional Cathedral, Dance-O-Mat, New Regent Street, Margaret Mahy Playground, and an option to include Riccarton House Farmers Market on Saturdays.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Chill - Explore With Us, Alpine Adventure, Awly Building, 287 Durham Street North, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.