Vibrosaun Therapy Experience
Treat yourself to a 1-hour Vibrosaun Therapy session to help rejuvenate and maintain your well-being. With Vibrosaun, you experience a combination of vibration, warmth, ventilation and music.The comfortable, therapeutic, vibrating bed is encapsulated by the spacious unit in which dry sauna heat is evenly circulated. Enjoy the many benefits such as relieve muscle aches and pains, increases circulation, helps reduce/regulate blood pressure, and assist with weight control to name a few. Choose from one of nine session times when you book.
per adult from
What's included :
- All-inclusive with payment paid for booking via Viator for session of Vibrosaun Therapy
What's excluded :
Session of Vibrosaun Therapy (robotic massage) helps for relaxation and also as a supplementary therapy for underlined medical conditions and general wellbeing. For further understanding please stream video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSfQUNNz5Pg
Many people also do Salt Cave Halotherapy after Vibrosaun as a pampered experience which you combine if wish to do same by booking both sessions for your visit. For further understanding please stream video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfQRLFsU3E
• Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre, 11/326 Sunset Road Windsor Park, North Shore, Auckland Central, Auckland 0632 New Zealand
Departure Point :Sunset Road, Windsor Park, Auckland, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Online bookings essential. Please provide your email address and best contact number for your booking concerns. Subject to availability. Must be used in 1 visit. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Minimum age use this service is 16 years and above.
- Each session is valid for ONE to TWO person at same time of session.
- A room divider can be used in the room to accommodate another Vibrosaun client if required.
- Not wheelchair accessibility.
- NOT suitable for Pregnant Ladies, Having High-Grade Fever, Open Wound or Sepsis.
- If has underlying medical conditions should be on regular meds, regular visit with provider and stable vitals at the time of visit.
- Each session is valid for ONE person only.
- Each visit begins with a free briefing session of from 5 to 15 minutes.
- Followed with one session of Vibrosaun Therapy [30-35 minutes during ON session inside device and 10-15mins rest period after OFF session].
- Optional: 5-15 minutes to shower and dress.
- Ideal clothing for the Vibrosaun would be any suitable under garments or comfortable swimwear
- Please bring spare inner clothing to change into after your session
- For best results, it is recommended not to shower for at least 2 hours after treatment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Each person visiting please bring towel, spare inner wears and bottle of water for your Vibrosaun Therapy session.
- Once your booking is confirmed you will be contacted by the service provider. Could you please provide details as listed below for each person visiting us for your booking and health & safety formalities: Full name, DOB, gender, mobile number, email address, address, medical & allergy history details, list of medications if taking any.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Please don't visit us if you do not meet our safety criteria: if you have any acute symptoms of Flu or showing any signs of illness or still are a carrier of COVID-19 and no confirmed negative test results or have travelled internationally and not quarantined as per the governments guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.