Vintage Car & Wine Tasting Experience
A great combination - ride in an authentic vintage car to and from a wine tasting experience at one of the region's top wineries!
Napier is at the heart of Hawkes Bay - New Zealand's oldest wine-making region - and also boasts the world-famous Art Deco City, rebuilt in the early 1930s after a devastating earthquake destroyed the original city.
What better way to enjoy a trip to one of our top wineries for a tasting experience than to be chauffeur-driven there and back in an authentic classic/vintage car?
Combines a fascinating wine tasting with a memorable vintage car experience and superb photo opportunites.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mission Estate Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napier, Napier, Hawke's Bay Region, North Island
The experience begins in Napier's world-famous Art Deco City - we cruise through the amazing streets on our way out of town. Passers-by often wave and smile as we drive past. A brief stop for photos is included.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: National Tobacco Company Building, Bridge St esquina Ossian St, Napier New Zealand
A few minutes out of Napier, we make a short stop for photos outside this iconic Art Deco building in the historic fishing village of Ahuriri.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mission Estate Winery, 198 Church Road, Napier 4112 New Zealand
Enjoy a 15 minute ride to one of the region's top wineries*, where you will experience a wine tasting hosted by the friendly and expert Cellar Door Winery staff.
In most cases we visit the Mission Estate Winery but occasionally it is necessary to visit an alternative winery that will be of equivalent quality.
There will be a few minutes to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the winery and for photographs before we make our way back to the start point in central Napier.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :The National Aquarium of New Zealand, 546 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise ship passengers should proceed to the Pink Flag Meeting Point in the Soundshell area on Marine Parade (adjacent to the Napier i-SITE Visitor Centre).
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum legal age for drinking alcohol applies - 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum passengers per car 3 adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We comply fully with the New Zealand Government Health Department guidelines and recommendations applying on the date of your tour experience. Currently there is no requirement for face masks or social distancing; the policy will be updated to reflect any changes as and when they become necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.