Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland Half Day Tour
Visitors get to explore spectacular nature at New Zealand’s most colourful volcanic area, which has been thousands of years in the making.
Visitors will be picked up from Rotorua and transported to Wai-o-tapu Thermal Wonderland. En-route the driver guide will share insights in the region and wonderland.
On the morning tour, guests will get to experience the daily eruption of the Lady Knox Geyser. The driver guide will accompany visitors through VIP ticketing and then visitors will be able to walk at their own pace past the unique volcanic features which include the Champagne Pool, hot springs, bubbling mud, steaming ground and huge volcanic craters.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Lady Knox Geyser
- Entry/Admission - Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lady Knox Geyser, 201 Waiotapu Loop Road, Rotorua 3073 New Zealand
Lady Knox erupts at 10.15am everyday. Visitors get the opportunity to watch the show and take photos
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland, 201 Waiotapu Loop Road Rd 3, Rotorua 3073 New Zealand
We transport guests to Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland; en-route we provide an overview of the wonderland and advice on how to best spend your time. We accompany visitors through VIP ticketing and then visitors are able to self-guide themselves through the park.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Waiotapu Boardwalk/ Mud Pool, Waiotapu Loop Road, Wai-O-Tapu New Zealand
Visit New Zealand's largest mud pool
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Main pick up point is the Rotorua I-site, however will pick up from other Rotorua CBD locations as required. We do not pick up outside of Rotorua.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.