Waiheke Easy Ride - departing from Auckland City
Full day privately guided e-bike tour of Waiheke Island
This tour starts and ends in Auckland central city with your guide accompanying you throughout the experience.
Meet at our city base for a safety briefing and introduction to your e-bike. From here, the journey begins with a short ride to the Downtown Ferry Terminal (just 5 mins from our central city base) and a relaxing sailing to Waiheke Island by ferry.
Further instruction on how to ride the e-bike will be provided before the riding begins in earnest, following a lovely cycling route visiting peaceful beaches and gladed seaside communities.
A gourmet picnic and wine tasting at an iconic boutique winery on the island is included.
The e-bikes make the many hills of Waiheke a breeze.
This tour is not suited to unconfident people and participants are advised the route does include a mix of on-road and off-road riding.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide who will accompany you throughout the whole day
- E-Bike and helmet rental
- Wine Tasting
- Picnic lunch
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Any additional food and beverage requests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Capital, Unit D/80 Wyndham Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Meet your private guide at our central city base located at Unit D, 80 Wyndham Street, Auckland Central City. Changing rooms, toilets and luggage storage is available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Waiheke Island, Waiheke Island, North Island
Visit beautiful beaches, lovely parks and gladed seaside communities.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :80 Wyndham Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum age - 18 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking so we can allocate the right size bike to you and your companions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for heavily pregnant women
- Not recommended for unconfident cyclists
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All participants are required to stay away if unwell; a full refund will be provided should you become unwell and unable to participate in this tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.