Waiheke Island Private Personalised Walk
For private groups of 2-8, we offer a range of specialist walking options. We’ll provide a tailor-made itinerary and confirm all arrangements on your behalf.
Small, personal and private walking tours with an experienced local guide
A wide range of options including walking tours all over Waiheke Island, coastal tracks, art walks or guided wellbeing walks
Itinerary and pace to suit your interests and requirements
If you would prefer a shorter walk, please contact us for special arrangements
If you are interested in visiting artist studios, please refer to our Private Art Walk
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers to/from Waiheke ferry terminal or your accommodation on Waiheke Island
- Experienced tour guide
- Personalised private itinerary
What's excluded :
- Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waiheke Island, Waiheke Island, North Island
This private walk can be customised to suit your interests and requirements. Waiheke is known for beautiful scenery, beaches, bush walks, arts and wine.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be holding a sign and standing on your left as you leave the ferry at Waiheke Island.Ports
- Fullers Ferry Waiheke Island, 1 Ocean View Road, Oneroa, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have a full health and safety plan that includes managing the risk of Covid and have procedures in place to ensure the risk is minimised and mitigated and that we fully comply with all NZ government requirements - you will be required to sign in with the Covid app for tracking and tracing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.