Waiheke Wine & Photography Private
A full day photographic experience at some of Waiheke Island's top boutique wineries with exclusive behind the scenes tastings and our own personal wine expert Randy and different winemakers discuss their winemaking philosophies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Spanish Sherry tasting & tapas in the morning, lunch and Waiheke wine tasting all day
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
A full day photographic experience at some of Waiheke Island's top boutique wineries
An exclusive behind the scenes workshop, including wine tasting, tapas and lunch, together with lots of photographic opportunities and tuition.
Our own personal wine expert Randy and different winemakers will discuss their winemaking philosophies. A best of both worlds
Exclusive access to private vineyard areas, where regular tours can't go, photo shoot with winemakers, sampling grapes directly from the vine, comparing with the actual wine produced and tasting from barrels
We will explore country roads, enjoy stunning land- and seascapes, refine your photographic skills, and enhance your wine expertise
- Destiny Bay vineyard. A stunning photographic location and we'll be visiting their barrel cellars.
- Casita Miro vineyard, inspired by Barcelona's Gaudie architecture, just magnificent and so are five imported Spanish sherries we will be tasting, each paired with tapas
- Lunch at Goldie Estate under an iconic Pohutukawa tree with wide views of the vineyard and Putaki Bay plus wine tasting and presentation by Randy about Goldies' history and his winemaking and teaching involvement
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, airport or port in the Auckland region can be arranged
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.