Waitomo - Blackwater Rafting TTT Full Day Tour from/to Rotorua
Be picked up from your Rotorua accommodation and be transferred to Waitomo Adventures. You will join the Waitomo Adventures team for their Blackwater Rafting TTT experience - Blackwater rafting at it's best!
This ripper of a trip combines the best elements of blackwater rafting with walking, climbing, swimming, and tubing through distinctive sections of the spectacular TumuTumu Cave. See awesome cave formations as well as one of the best Glowworm displays in New Zealand.
You will get wet up to your neck but you don’t need to be a good swimmer – the wetsuits provide lots of warmth and buoyancy.
Remember Blackwater Rafting is nothing like White Water rafting…and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise
Hot showers provided before heading back to Waitomo/Rotorua.
The blackwater rafting experience takes 3.5-4 hrs.
Post the experience, have a bite to eat in the cafe and potentially check out the local sites and then return with us to Rotorua.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Caves, Waitomo Caves, Waitomo District, Waikato Region, North Island
We pick you up from Rotorua and transport you to Waitomo Adventures along the way providing interesting commentary about the surrounding areas. You will then join Waitomo Adventures for the Blackwater Rafting TTT Experience; Blackwater Rafting at it's best!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Arapuni Swing Bridge, Waikato River, Arapuni New Zealand
On our way back to Rotorua, we will stop at local attractions such as the Arapuni Swing Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Main pick up point is the Rotorua I-site, however will pick up from other Rotorua CBD locations as required. We do not pick up outside of Rotorua.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.