Waitomo Caves & Rotorua Day Tour from Auckland-Small Group Tour
We start journey with picking you up from any location in Auckland City in comfortable Air conditioned mini-van & Then we go on a two & a half hour scenic drive travel through the lush farmland of the Waikato and you will encounter NZ's longest river, beautiful mountains and see several different farm animals along the way. Enjoying your driver guide’s informative commentary to Waitomo Glowworm Cave where you will have a 1 hour guided tour inside The Waitomo Grotto including a boat ride in the underground Waitomo River.
After visiting Waitomo, continue south to Rotorua, Te Puia Geothermal Valley of boiling mud pools and spectacular geysers awaits visitors to Rotorua, a dream spot for sightseeing and a region steeped in Maori legend, history and culture.
Once inside the park we stop for lunch and we highly recommend trying the traditional Maori Hangi meal.
After lunch we set off for a fully guided tour around this amazing park to see it's geothermal and cultural wonders.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Waitomo: Waitomo Glowworm Caves Tour with boat ride.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
Rotorua: Te puia with Geyser, mud pool, kiwi birds, Maori cultural show, Art and Craft
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Any preferred location in Auckland City or Port or Airport. Please mention in comments about your pickup place.Thank you MyHire Tours Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Auckland port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.