Waitomo Glow Worm Cave & Ruakuri Cave & Aranui Cave Tours From Auckland
Combo Tours of Waitomo, Aranui, and Ruakuri Cave. A small group tour/activity maximum of 6 people ensures personalised experience.
Please bring your cameras ready for taking photos in Aranui and Ruakuri Caves. Taking photos in Waitomo Cave is not permitted.
Attraction Tickets Included
Pick up and drop off from Auckland central
Experienced Tour Guide in the Activities
Hotel pick up is offered (inner city hotels only)
Airport Pick-Up is offered (outside Butterfly's Creek)
Travel in comfort of air conditioned private van.
Free Wifi on private deluxe van.
Supplementary of drinks and snacks on board.
11 to 12 hours (approximately)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Travelling children must be accompanied by adults.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance prior to departure of the tour/activity.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Ruakuri Cave
- Entry/Admission - Aranui Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Your visit to New Zealand isn’t complete until you see the marvellous Waitomo Caves. This unique cave system hosts the native glow worms (Arachnocampa luminosa). Take a relaxing boat tour through the caves to see this natural light show, as the tour guides tell you about the caves and their history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ruakuri Cave, Waitomo Caves 3977 New Zealand
Ruakuri Cave is New Zealand longest guided underground walking cave tour you can get once through the spiral entrance you can get to see the glow worms up close and marvel at these amazing cave system.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aranui Cave, 39 Waitomo Caves Road Ruakuri Scenic Reserve, Otorohanga 3977 New Zealand
The Aranui Cave is sacred to the local Maori community, unlike the other Waitomo Caves it doesn’t have water flowing though it. Being a dry cave it doesn’t have much life inside but the entrance houses a colony of native Weta bugs. As you go through the cave system you are treated to an amazing high chambers formed over 100s of years. its a must see when you visit the Waitomo Caves
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups:Booking within 24 hours prior departure is not guaranteed for hotel pick-up, contact information of our local operators and/or drivers will send to you to organize pick-up arrangements, once your purchase is completed.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Child seat is available upon request 24 hours before departure for $25. Children travellers must be supervised by adults.
- Please do not touch the formation in the cave as it discoloured easily, please help us protect our cave.
- Photo taking is not permitted in Waitomo Glow Worm Cave but it is permitted in Aranui Cave and Ruakuri Cave.
- Please dress appropriately as the tour operates in all weather conditions and wear comfortable shoes.
- Small Group Tour. Maximum of 6 people per session.
- Extra charge of $100 for luggages. Please contact us if you need space in the vehicle for your luggages during the tour.
- CORONA VIRUS UPDATE: Due to Corona Virus outbreak all over the world, the New Zealand Prime Minister have new protocol that everyone that is coming to New Zealand needs to do self-quarantine for 14 days. We understand that affects us all of this pandemic disease. We are closely monitoring our clients that will have an experience with us. Kindly please let us know when is your arrival date in New Zealand, and if you are having the experience with us in less than 14 days of your arrival date, we will have to cancel the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know if you have health problems that can affect your tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.