Waitomo glowworm caves. Small group of 4-5 people.
Join us and experience the real New Zealand nature. Visit one of the most iconic places in Aotearoa - Waitomo Glowworm Caves.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Be amazed by the thousands of magical glowworms above, as you glide silently by boat in the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Guided since the late 1880s, this is the original, iconic New Zealand attraction.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Ports of Auckland
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.