Waitomo Haggas Honking Holes Full Day Tour from/to Rotorua
Be picked up from your Rotorua accommodation and be transferred to Waitomo Adventures. You will join the Waitomo Adventures team for the Haggas Honking Holes experience - A 4-hour action-packed caving adventure. You'll encounter abseils (often in waterfalls), rock climbs, unique limestone formations and get up close to glowworms while exploring this fantastic cave system.
There's no swimming required but you're definitely going to get wet!
This trip is not for the faint-hearted. Participants are brave & fit but, you don’t need any prior experience. Full equipment and training are provided. There is a high guide ratio and your safety is assured. Few things in NZ compare to this activity. Loads of fun and empowering experience!
Hot showers provided before heading back to Waitomo/Rotorua
Haggas Honking Holes takes up to 4 hours, including at least 2 hours underground.
Post the experience, have a bite to eat in the cafe and then return with us to Rotorua.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Caves, Waitomo Caves, Waitomo District, Waikato Region, North Island
We pick you up from Rotorua and transport you to Waitomo Adventures along the way providing interesting commentary about the surrounding areas. You will then join Waitomo Adventures for the Haggas Honking Holes Experience which is Waitomo's most intense Action Adventure.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Arapuni Swing Bridge, Waikato River, Arapuni New Zealand
On our way back to Rotorua, we will stop at local attractions such as the Arapuni Swing Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Main pick up point is the Rotorua I-site, however, will pick up from other Rotorua CBD locations as required. We do not pick up outside of Rotorua.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.