Waitomo-Hobbiton-Rotorua (Te Puia) Experience Day Tour (From Auckland)
Tour Details & Highlights:
• Complimentary Hotel pick-up / drop-off
•Complimentary light snacks & bottles of
water on board.
• More sights in less time: Cover three
New Zealand highlights in one day
• Guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set
• Guided tour of the beautiful glow worms
in Waitomo Caves
• View Rotorua's geysers, kiwi bird, Mud
Pool and more (excl. Concert)
• Departs: Hotel pickups from 6:15 am, Auckland City.
• Duration: 13 hrs, Return to Auckland about 8 pm & Rotorua Drop off about 4 pm
• Scenic travel and commentary
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobbiton Movie Set, 501 Buckland Road Matamata, Hinuera 3472 New Zealand
Experience the life of a hobbit in New Zealand’s scenic Waikato region, home to the Hobbiton Movie Set, as seen in the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit trilogies.
Situated on the Alexander family sheep farm, the location originally chosen by LOTR director Sir Peter Jackson, the Hobbiton Movie Set truly recreates the magical paradise described by author JRR Tolkien in his books. Gazing across its emerald green pastures, and the Kaimai Ranges towering in the distance, you will feel like you’re being transported into another world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Discover your moment of magic in the Waitomo Glowworm Caves tour. Known as one of New Zealand’s best natural attractions, take a boat ride through the glow worm grotto, marvel at thousands of magical glowworms and become part of over 130 years of cultural and natural history.
Discover an ancient world 30 million years in the making and marvel at Mother Nature’s light display as you glide silently through the starry wonderland of the Glowworm Grotto. Experience the serene ambience as you enter this galaxy of tiny living lights. The glowworm (Arachnocampa Luminosa) is unique to New Zealand, making the Waitomo Glowworm Caves an absolute must-do. See thousands of these tiny creatures as they radiate their unmistakable luminescent light in a subterranean world.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
Situated in Rotorua, Te Puia is an iconic destination for visitors.
Along with access to the world famous Pohutu geyser, visitors have an opportunity to see Māori cultural, live kiwi, boiling mud pools, native bush and the National Schools of Wood Carving and Weaving. These are the threads that form the fabric of Te Puia, fitting its role as kaitiaki (guardian) of Māori culture for future generations.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention your pickup location in booking note section & we will contact you with pickup instructions.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Port of Auckland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.