Waitomo - Lost World 4hr Full Day Tour to/from Rotorua
Be picked up from your Rotorua accommodation and be transferred to Waitomo Adventures. You will join the Waitomo Adventures team for the Lost World 4hr experience; a 4-hour action-packed caving and abseiling adventure.
Abseil down slowly alongside your instructor who although on a separate rope provides information, reassurance ...and a backup safety tether.
Imagine free-hanging in this massive void…bouncing a bit & turning because of the sheer length of the rope. Look around into upper levels of the cave; giant spagatites, weird plants clinging to the sheer walls and the roar of the Mangapu river echoes up from caverns far below.
One guide looks after up to 4 people - who all make their unforgettable descent together and eventually landing in the base of this massive cavern.
Once down, you explore the massive vaults - See excellent glowworms; gigantic flowstone formations; massive caverns.
Have a hot shower and a quick bite to eat, before heading back to Rotorua with us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitomo Caves, Waitomo Caves, Waitomo District, Waikato Region, North Island
We pick you up from Rotorua and transport you to Waitomo Adventures along the way providing interesting commentary about the surrounding areas. You will then join Waitomo Adventures for the Lost World 4 hour Experience and a spectacular 20 min abseil.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Arapuni Swing Bridge, Waikato River, Arapuni New Zealand
On our way back to Rotorua, we will stop at local attractions such as the Arapuni Swing Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Main pick up point is the Rotorua I-site, however, will pick up from other Rotorua CBD locations as required. We do not pick up outside of Rotorua.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.