Wanaka Wine Tour by Trike
The most exhilarating and unique way to do a wine tour in the region with nothing in the way to block your view - all on the back of 3-seater cruising trikes! A Wanaka Wine Tour by Trike includes visiting three local vineyards around the Wanaka region where you can sample their unique wines and hear some of the history of the wines and the land they are produced from. The cellar door owners are very passionate about their wines and give excellent personal service.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of helmet with Bluetooth intercom to hear the guide clearly
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South Island
Gorgeous town of Wanaka.
Departure Point :103 Ardmore Street, Otago 9305, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up outside Wanaka i-SITE or at central Wanaka accommodation
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age for this tour is 18.
- Booking = 2 people per vehicle
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.