Wellington Scenic Farm Tour
Experience the unique beauty of rural New Zealand with an unforgettable 3 1/2 hour journey across our farm with 1000 sheep, 160 cattle and 100 horses located only 20 minutes drive from the Coolest Little Capital in the World, Wellington. Help feed wild horses, pet sheep and native New Zealand eels. Stand beneath an 111m tall wind turbine that helps to power Wellington ctiy. Complimentary afternoon tea is served at our shepherd’s cabin on the cliffs where you will enjoy stunning views across the Cook Strait and the South Island.
A great Wellington tour for all ages.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ohariu Valley Equestrian Centre
What's excluded :
- Drinks and food are complimentary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ohariu Valley Equestrian Centre, 517 Ohariu Valley Road Johnsonville, Wellington 6037 New Zealand
You will see stunning rural landscapes and views of the South Island of New Zealand, with plenty of sheep and cattle along the way.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.