Wellington Shore Excursion City Sightseeing Tour
Take in the sights of Wellington while your cruise ship is in port, and discover one of the world’s most charming capital cities. See where New Zealand’s political leaders rule the country, and visit the Gothic Revival Old St Paul’s Cathedral and other architectural landmarks. Take in views of Wellington from above on a visit to the summit of Mt Victoria, and have the option to take a ride on Wellington’s iconic cable car.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cable Car
- After pickup from your cruise ship in Wellington port, your city sights shore excursion takes you to local landmarks and historic buildings such as the Beehive and parliament buildings. See the finest example of Gothic Revival architecture in the southern hemisphere at Old St Paul’s Cathedral, and admire the breathtaking sight and perfume of thousands of flowers at the Lady Norwood Rose Garden.
Visit the summit of Mt Victoria for panoramic city views, and see how Wellington curves around the harbor, surrounded by rolling hills and rugged bays. You also have the option to take a ride on Wellington’s iconic red cable car (own expense), from the city center at Lambton Quay to the botanic gardens in the hilltop suburb of Kelburn.
Returning to the harbor, enjoy a trip around the city’s scenic inlets before being dropped off at your cruise ship in Wellington port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Wellington port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :CentrePort Wellington, 1 Hinemoa Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.