Wild Hills 4WD Safari
Explore by 4WD the private backroads of West Wanaka Station an iconic alpine mountain farm high in the mountains surrounding Lake Wanaka. Pass herds of Red Deer, Angus Cattle and sheep grazing in their natural environment. Climb Wanaka's very own "road to heaven" to our exclusive alpine cafe for refreshments and jaw-dropping panoramic views over Lake Wanaka and beyond to Mt Aspiring National Park. Our expert local guides provide in-depth knowledge on Wanaka's history and farming life. 4WD adventures do not come more authentic than this.
per adult from
What's included :
- Morning / Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Ridgeline Adventures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ridgeline Adventures, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
Get beyond the farm gate of a real working high country farm. Unlike any farm tour anywhere in NZ because we have exclusive access, we travel private backroads high into the mountains (1000m) for jaw-dropping views of Lake Wanaka. Enjoy easy alpine nature walks, see herds of Red Deer grazing freely in the mountains. Hear fascinating stories told by your real kiwi guide. Relax with freshly brewed coffee and tasty treats at our very own alpine cafe. This will be one of the most authentic experiences you'll take in NZ
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :103 Ardmore Street, Otago 9305, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimun of 2 people are required to run the trip
- Guests can choose if they want to take part in two optional walks. Guest who do not want to walk can stay in the vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.