Willowbank Kiwi Tour and Maori Concert Including Hangi Dinner from Christchurch
Immerse yourself in the fascinating life of New Zealand and enjoy two of the most popular attractions in Christchurch! After a guided tour of the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, where you’ll see a great variety of birds and animals, both native to and introduced to New Zealand, continue your evening with an exciting Maori cultural experience at Ko Tane.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Willowbank nature reserve tour
- Maori concert
- Christchurch city highlights night tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, 60 Hussey Road, Christchurch 8051 New Zealand
Your tour will commence with a courtesy pickup from your Christchurch accommodation and following a short transfer, you will arrive at the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve. Here you’ll join a guided Kiwi wildlife tour with a knowledgeable and passionate park warden. Enjoy seeing many native and introduced birds and animals while you listen to interesting facts and stories. See New Zealand’s national bird – the kiwis – in their natural habitat. This endangered species is unique to New Zealand!
Next, enjoy a magical experience as you engage with authentic Maori culture. Your memorable evening will see you participating in a series of events that recreate the traditional Maori lifestyle. From the opening Powhiri (or greeting ceremony) to the closing Waiata (songs) you will feel inspired and entertained while admiring a fantastic dance performance and learning how this ancient population lived across centuries. And what better way to conclude your night than with a traditional 4-course Hangi meal at the Willowbank restaurant?
Upon your return to the city, you will be given a guided tour of Christchurch at night before being returned to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from selected Christchurch hotelsDates: DailyReturn point: Tour concludes at your Christchurch hotel, or alternatively, you can be dropped at the Christchurch Casino, at approximately 8:30pm
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.