Wine and Cheese Tasting in Queenstown
The world's largest tasting of New Zealand's best wines is right in the centre of Queenstown.
At The Winery you get your own pre-loaded Wine Tasting Card and you choose the wines you taste. Explore amongst the 80+ wines, Champagnes, sparkling wines, Whiskies, Ports and Sherries available for tasting ..... in one place!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pre-loaded Wine Tasting Card(s) that allow further “top-ups” to be added at anytime if you wish to taste more wine
- A cheeseboard with 4 local cheeses paired with crackers, ciabatta bread and a selection of local deli condiments to complement the cheese selection and wines
- Chilled water
- 15% Goods and Services Tax
What's excluded :
- Beer and non-alcoholic drinks (a wide range is available for purchase)
- There’s no need for hours of travel to visit a few wineries - the finest wines from throughout New Zealand are all right here.
With the simple push of a button you can select from over 80 wines and enjoy a taste, half or full glass. Serve yourself at your own pace and savour the cheese board as you relax in the leather chairs of the wine lounge and taste the best award-winning, single vineyard and reserve wines from across New Zealand.
From the world-class local Pinot Noir, to the classic Sauvignon Blanc’s of Marlborough, you can serve yourself and compare wines. If you wish, you can follow the recommendations of our “New Zealand Wine Demystified” guide that will lead you through all of the main wine regions and grape varieties.
You can buy your favourite wines which we can deliver to your home in over 40 countries worldwide.
• The world’s largest tasting of New Zealand wine
• Choose the wines you taste and serve yourself with your Wine Tasting Card
• Taste from over 80 wines, Champagnes, sparkling wines, whiskies, ports and sherries
• Relaxed wine lounge setting
• Queenstown’s largest wine by the glass selection
• Over 700 wines available to purchase
• Wine shipping to over 40 countries
• Knowledgeable staff and independent advice
• BYO restaurant recommendations
• Manuka honey tasting and salesSelect a voucher that must be used within 6 months of the booking date you choose.
Single Tasting Voucher:
• 1 x $35 pre-loaded Wine Tasting Card that allows further “top-ups” to be added at anytime if you wish to taste more wine.
• PETITE cheese board with 4 local cheeses paired with crackers, ciabatta bread and a selection of local deli condiments to complement the cheese selection and wines. Couples Tasting Voucher:
• 2 x $35 pre-loaded Wine Tasting Cards that allow further “top-ups” to be added at anytime if you wish to taste more wine.
• CLASSIC cheese board with 4 local cheeses paired with crackers, ciabatta bread and a selection of local deli condiments to complement the cheese selection and wines.
Departure Point :14 Beach Street, Otago 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :Couples Tasting Voucher 3/30/2020 - 12/24/2020
Singles Tasting Voucher 3/30/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 09:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Under New Zealand law, The Winery must be closed on Christmas Day, Anzac Day until mid day, Easter Friday and Easter Sunday
- The voucher must be used within 6 months of the selected booking date
- The Winery does not take reservations and seating cannot be guaranteed during peak periods
- The Wine Tasting Card value can only be used for tastings from the Enomatic Wine Serving System and must be used in one visit
- Alcohol will not be served to intoxicated persons and service may be refused and the tasting cancelled at The Winery’s sole discretion
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.