Wine gourmet and scenic Escape Tour - Enjoy Your NZ Backyard:
What a difference wine and food can make to your perfect holiday or day out. Special tour options are created at each winery cellar door to taste the wines and complimented by delights of local cheeses and/or meats for even our vegetarians and vegans are catered for. Local producers of hazelnuts, pine nuts, chocolate, honey and preserves and more to delight.
Award winning gardens and strolling along the rambling streams in our botanical parks, scenic drives of beautiful landscapes, rolling hills and vineyards, Marlborough Sounds and the idyllic bays with high view points of the leisure boats and craft. Wine and gourmet picnic basket also as part of your custom created day. Our quaint country townships with artisan wares and fresh fruit ice-creams. Marlborough has much in store for a perfect day out or long weekend getaway.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Boutique Chocolate
- Wine Tasting Fees
- Entry/Admission - Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen
- Entry/Admission - Cloudy Bay
- Entry/Admission - Makana Confections
- Entry/Admission - Marlborough Sounds
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen, 13 Selmes Road Rd3, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Amazing local wines with one of the most awarded Sauvignon Blancs in Marlborough. Great restaurant as an option of lunch with outside or inside choices and with vineyard views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cloudy Bay, Jacksons Road, Rapaura, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Fabulous wine tasting and delicious seafood from the Raw Bar of local oysters, Cloudy Bay clams, Sushi and amazing cheese platters. Relax in the expansive landscapes with the vineyards and Wairau Valley views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
A special stop at the beginning or end of the tour for tantalizing boutique chocolate tasting and sales - you cannot resist the unique flavours with many truffles of Pinot Noir or salted caramel and the best of all the Macadamia Butter Crunch that takes your temptation into heaven!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Marlborough Sounds, Picton New Zealand
Depending on your time a scenic drive around the Bays of the Marlborough Sounds shows you the large waterways for boating and fishing and jet skiing and possible sightings of dolphins or an orca whale on rare occasions. Paddling in the cool clear waters edge or even a short boat trip to see Marlborough's famous green-lip mussel farms. Along the way a Family Farm Park for the kids or even a pizza stop or traditional BBQ lunch. Pass through Link-Water the home of our Cranky Goat Cheese makers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blenheim, Blenheim, Marlborough Region, South Island
The quaint town of Blenheim boasts now a population of 49,000 over all Marlborough and little cafes dotted about and shopping is still an option for top quality artisan products and long lasting souvenirs. Our merino possum garments and woolly boots not to mention handcrafted greenstone and paua jewellery and accessories.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, 79 Aerodrome Road, Blenheim 7272 New Zealand
It can be a unique experience here to view Peter Jackson's amazing collection of classic aircraft from WWI and WWII. Reality images and displays of real life events in the magnificent historical scenes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Marlborough - Blenheim AirportSounds Air Airport at Town OfficeInter Island Ferry Terminal PictonBlue Bridge Ferry Terminal PictonBlenheim Railway and Bus StationAll Air BandB in the area and Vineyard CottagesBlenheim or Picton I Site Car Parks where you can park your motor-home Airports
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- COVID protection and prevention is followed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At each venue and stop, a briefing before departing the vehicle will be given to ensure any special requirements of that venue are given.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.