Wine Tasting & Sheep Farm Tour
This trip is about seeing the real New Zealand for a more authentic experience.
Travel from Lyttelton to our family farm in Hurunui. This farm has been in our family since 1884 and Scotty is the 5th generation to farm the land. The farm is only able to be visited via a Scotty B Tour.
Lunch options include a local historic restaurant or local winery's & a tasting at a local winery to be chosen on the day
Travel in comfort in a modern air conditioned vehicle
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hurunui Hills Farm Tour
- Entry/Admission - Hurunui Hills Farm
What's excluded :
- Wine Tasting
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurunui Hills Farm, 1038 Karaka Road, Hurunui 7385 New Zealand
Scotty will show you around his families hill country Sheep and Cattle farm. Learn what it like to be a free range farmer here in New Zealand
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Waipara, Waipara, Canterbury Region, South Island
Enjoy a wine tasting at one of the fantastic vineyards in the region.
With many to choose from we can decide on the day
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please walk out the port entrance and I will meet you there. Port staff will direct youPorts
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/3/2021 - 4/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.