Winter special! Sunrise at Cathedral cove
Limited time only. The offer ends on 31 August. Our tour offers you a unique opportunity to see the sunrise at Cathedral Cove - a famous landmark.
Our small group tour (only 4-5 people) starts at your hotel or at the meeting point (starting time may vary)
After that, we will drive to Cathedral Cove to meet the sunrise in one of the most beautiful places in Aotearoa.
We will have brunch at Hahei on the way back home.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
There hundreds of places in New Zealand that every tourist should visit. One of them is Coromandel. Amongst many of points of interest there, one is standing out - Cathedral Cove.
We stop to enjoy the view over the Te Whanganui a Hei Marine Reserve at the top lookout. Walk down to Cathedral Cove and back - this gives you the chance to take photos inside the cave and the two beaches on both sides of the cave.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hahei, Hahei, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato Region, North Island
We stop at beautiful Hahei for brunch where we can enjoy a short walk along the beach and lush New Zealand nature
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Auckland, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Auckland Airport, Ray Emery Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
- Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.