Winter Wine Gourmet and Scenic Pleasures of Marlborough:Group Tour
The lush valleys and sloping vineyards of the Marlborough wine region are at their most enchanting beneath the winter sun. Discover New Zealand’s largest wine region on a group 5.5-hour tour and enjoy a custom-made itinerary including activities like wine and food tasting, a scenic drive around the Marlborough Sounds, or a visit to the Omaka Air Museum. Sample Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Albarino, other whites and Pinot Noir or Merlot wines along the Marlborough wine trail, taste regional delicacies such as chocolates, cheeses, green lip mussels, and more. Great-value tour includes award winning gardens, art studios and local producer farms. This group tour can be customized to everyone's interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - All wine tasting fees and complimentary chocolates
- Entry/Admission - Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen
- Entry/Admission - Clos Henri Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Framingham Wines
- Entry/Admission - Cloudy Bay
- Entry/Admission - Makana Confections
- Entry/Admission - Marlborough Sounds
What's excluded :
- All Entry and Activity Fees. No food and drink covered
- Entry/Admission - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen, 13 Selmes Road Rd3, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Amazing local wines with one of the most awarded Sauvignon Blancs in Marlborough. Great restaurant as an option of lunch with outside or inside choices and with vineyard views
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Clos Henri Vineyard, 639 State Highway 63, Blenheim 7271 New Zealand
A unique Marlborough vineyard here for you to compare sauvignon blanc and pinot noir in different terroir only metres apart. Due to an earthquake fault that runs diagonally through the vineyard. Enjoy the expanse of the Wairau landscapes while you engage in your wine tasting and here too an array of French cheeses and condiments and home-made breads.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Framingham Wines, 19 Conders Bend Road, Renwick 7243 New Zealand
Delicious Rieslings and Montepuciano Rose are favourites here, wine tasting with matching cheeses and meats and locally made crackers and breads.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cloudy Bay, Jacksons Road, Rapaura, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Fabulous wine tasting and delicious seafood from the Raw Bar of local oysters, Cloudy Bay clams, Sushi and amazing cheese platters. Relax in the expansive landscapes with the vineyards and Wairau Valley views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
A special stop at the beginning or end of the tour for tantalizing boutique chocolate tasting and sales - you cannot resist the unique flavours with many truffles of Pinot Noir or salted caramel and the best of all the Macadamia Butter Crunch that takes your temptation into heaven!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, 79 Aerodrome Road, Blenheim 7272 New Zealand
It can be a unique experience here to view Peter Jackson's amazing collection of classic aircraft from WWI and WWII. Reality images and displays of real life events in the magnificent historical scenes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marlborough Sounds, Picton New Zealand
Depending on your time a scenic drive around the Bays of the Marlborough Sounds shows you the large waterways for boating and fishing and jet skiing and possible sightings of dolphins or an orca whale on rare occasions. Paddling in the cool clear waters edge or even a short boat trip to see Marlborough's famous green-lip mussel farms. Along the way a Family Farm Park for the kids or even a pizza stop or traditional BBQ lunch. Pass through Link-Water the home of our Cranky Goat Cheese makers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blenheim, Blenheim, Marlborough Region, South Island
The quaint town of Blenheim boasts now a population of 49,000 over all Marlborough and little cafes dotted about and shopping is still an option for top quality artisan products and long lasting souvenirs. Our merino possum garments and woolly boots not to mention handcrafted greenstone and paua jewellery and accessories.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be anywhere you are within the radius. Hotel/Motel/BandB/Private Home/I Site Car Park/airport/rail/Inter-Islander Ferry PictonAirports
- Picton Aerodrome, Picton New Zealand
- Marlborough Airport, 1 Tancred Crescent, Marlborough 7206, New Zealand
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For local and domestic travellers of New Zealand every COVID-19 rule can apply. As a private or group tour know that the chauffeur/guides will maintain the best health and safety however will also abide by your requests and comply. where possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.