Wreck Diving Specialty Course
Wreck Diving Specialty Course. Expand your range of underwater exploration.
Dive in and learn how to explore the wrecks of history.
Includes 2 x tank dives and gear hire, suitable for certified divers only.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dive charter
- Launch fees
- Full gear hire
- 2 x tank dives
What's excluded :
- Travel to the launch site
- Parking fees (if applicable)
Dives exploring the past are exhilarating! Many of the ocean's best dive sites have artificial reefs, or wrecks that have sunk through the ages. This program gives you the skills and knowledge required to safely scuba dive above and around these underwater treasures. You will earn the acclaimed SDI or SSI Wreck Diving certification after completing this program.
Suggested Duration:6 - 10 hours
Please contact New Zealand Diving for dates prior to booking.
Departure Point :9/23 Morrison Drive, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All divers must be certified minimum open water
- Proof of certification required
- Minimum age 12 years
- Dive guides available
- All bookings must contact our dive centre for our information pack
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.