Ziplining Forest Adventure - The Original Canopy Tour Rotorua
Nowhere else in the world can you soar through an untouched New Zealand forest, stand on ancient giants and become a part of a conservation success story all in one!
Since James and Andrew opened our doors in 2012, we have been working hard to preserve one of New Zealand’s most unique and untouched indigenous forests. We created this experience to transport you into a Jurassic world, showcasing New Zealand’s unique plants and wildlife (you may even get to feed one of our birds). You help this project, your entry contributes back to our conservation efforts to save this ancient world. Thank you for your support!
You will be part of a small group (<10) with two of our knowledgeable kiwi guides who will delight you, making sure you safely enjoy every moment. Ask as many questions as you'd like and capture the moments with pictures and videos (although we have free photos of your experience for you after the tour).
There’s good reason we are award winners – come and see for yourself!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety equipment
- Two professional guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if needed)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Photos available for download
- Wet weather clothing and warmer garments
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Soar through the trees and experience New Zealand’s ancient forest like never before – in an award-winning zipline adventure.
From the top of the forest canopy in between the thrill of ziplines and suspended tree bridges, your authentic kiwi guides will bring the forest to life as you become part of their conservation story. With a portion of each ticket invested in conservation, you can help create a forest eco-sanctuary.
This number one ranked outdoor experience in New Zealand (TripAdvisor) is an intimate wilderness adventure for all. Journey in small groups with authentic Kiwi guides through this beautiful land the way it once was on a unique eco-tour experience. Their guides are highly trained to keep you safe, make you smile and teach you amazing things while you create memories that will last a lifetime.
• Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua 3015 New Zealand
Departure Point :Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any Rotorua central accommodation, restaurants or iconic location. Just wait in the main reception/check-in area or let us know where you need to be collected from!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We can help with pickup and drop-off to Rotorua Central. Please contact us with any questions, all contact details are found on your confirmation voucher/email
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120kg)
- Closed-toe footwear is required; supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is recommended
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Availability: This tour is for small groups of no more than 10 people. We will do our best to book you for your preferred departure time but due to other bookings, this may not always be available. If your preferred time is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative departure
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.