Brennan Wines and Otago Viticulture And Oenology
The Brennan vineyard is situated in the dramatic Gibbston sub-region of Central Otago, New Zealand. Sean Brennan launched the label with the intention of producing limited quantities of iconic, aged wines that truly represent the potential of this exceptional wine region. 80% of what they grow is Pinot Noir which they handpick and put into barrels to mature for a few years. The other 20% of their production is a mix of winemaking fun, pushing the winemaking boundaries of what Central Otago is known for. It's their indulgence and they'd like to share it with you.