Uretiti Beach Campsite
This is a scenic campsite in the Whangarei area. Camp behind the sand dunes of Uretiti Beach.
Uretiti Beach lies between Whangarei and Waipu on Northland's East Coast. Drive on SH1 5 km north of Waipu or 34 km south of Whangarei, turn off at the signpost. Follow road to beach and camp.
- Camp office hours are 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Camp gates and barrier arms are locked from 9:00 pm – 7:30 am
- Camp host on site year round
- Recycling facilities available
- Adult (18+ years): $13 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $6.50 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
Campers are required to purchase a $2 rubbish bag to assist with the disposal of rubbish and recyclable items.